Saturday, August 1, 2009

my self

My name is Ahmad Akmal Husny bin Ahmad Shukur.I live at Puchong Selangor.I'm in 19 years old right now.As a another people,i syudies at UITM Terengganu Darul Iman.My ambition is first,i want to bo a businessman.If this ambition i can't target.I will go to the plan b as a planner designer.My primary school at Sekolah Rendah Agama Sri Nurul Hidayah n Sekolah Kebangsaan Hicom Shah Alam and my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan USJ 23 and Sekolah Menebgah Kebangsaan Seafield Subang Jaya.Everybody had their experience and for me i had too.My sweet experience is i be a leader in my activity at school and that activity is Kursus Kepimpinan.So many i got at the camp.For the better memory is i got an acident.My fovourite food is i like to eat rice chicken and for the drink i like teh'o'ice.My father name is Ahmad Shukur bin Mohd Khidir and he work as a procument excutive at Technip.For my mothe rname is Ahna binti SumSum.She work as assistance admin at Universiti Malaya.I had just three siblings and i'm second.Number one is my brother n last is my younger sister.That's all about me and i hope Miss can help me to improve my grammar n anything about English Subject.